How to organize a marriage proposal in Montreal? These are such exciting moments that we love to be part of. This summer, Unikevent moved into new offices and we have the privilege of sharing this space with the very talented Kate Fellerath. Kate is an awesome photographer and does a lot of family sessions, corporate shoots and weddings.
But she also gets a lot of requests for surprise proposals from Montrealers but also out-of-towners who want to make their trip to Montreal memorable.
Last summer, I was so happy to collaborate on one of these shoots in order to help the groom find an intimate spot to pop the question. The couple loved street art so that was one of the musts. Aren’t these pictures just amazing?
We loved this project and decided to collaborate together on more of these surprise proposals.
How to organize a marriage proposal in Montreal
- First, discuss your ideas with us (Unikevent). Tell us what you envision for your surprise marriage proposal.
- We’ll help you choose the perfect set-up and plan for your proposal. We will help you coordinate all the details.
- We’ll help you work out all the details regarding permits and permissions. We can help you find a musician, limo, florist (whatever you need to make the moment unforgettable).
- We will then co-ordinate with Kate (the photographer) to make sure your surprise proposal gets captured in the right way.
- Kate has photographed many surprise marriage proposals over the past years and you can check out some of her amazing work here .
- Kate will be there to catch the proposal and provide a candid and fun couple session after the proposal (30 minutes).
- Lastly, all final digital images will be delivered within 24 hrs! (approx. 80 images) so you can share the big news with all your friends and family.
And that’s how we organize a marriage proposal in Montreal. Feel free to contact either of us to help start the planning process!